TCDC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers according to all applicable equal opportunity and affirmative action laws and regulations. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or an individual that has other barriers that limit your ability to access our on-line application system, please contact Candace Larson, Corporate Human Resources Manager at (651) 287-3981 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss alternative ways to apply for open positions.
• Competitive Wages
• Paid Holidays and Vacations
• Medical Insurance
• Vision and Dental Insurance
• Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Purchasing Assistant - Part Time
Maintenance Technician - Monticello
Quality Manager - Watertown
CMM Tech - Monticello
Maintenance Supervisor - Watertown
CNC Operator 2nd Shift - Watertown
Safety Environmental Intern
Director of Sales and Marketing - Corporate
CNC Operator - Monticello
Cast Operator - Monticello
Maintenance Technician - Minneapolis
1. Select an open position listed above (left click on the link to open and print the application package)
* You will need Adobe Reader to view and print the application package. If you cannot open the attached file, please download Adobe Reader.
2. Fill out our job application package.
3. Send completed Job Application, Resume, and Salary History as instructed in the posting.